Brief Directions: Coulee Region Woodturners Accident Insurance program process.
The process to be used by the CRW membership when engaged in a sponsored activity.
1. Prior a turning or woodworking event involving other
2. Send Notification of the proposed CRW sponsored event; either a Mentoring Workshop or
External Activity, to include date, type of activity, place of activity and
sponsoring individual (must be a CRW
member) via email to the CRW Secretary: Kris Clough, mailto:email@example.com Or mail a hard copy to Kris Clough, W4911
Scott Drive. LaCrosse, WI 54601. Alternatively, send the notification to any
other CRW board officer.
3. At the sponsored event/activity, fill out proper form;
4. * Upon completion of the activity, send the completed sponsored activity Attendee Accident Insurance form to the CRW Secretary: Kris Clough
1. Mail hard copy
2. Or scan the completed document, send as an electronic document to Kris Clough.
*this process would be used to verify to the insurance company that the CRW member was indeed present during the scheduled, authorized meeting.
** please be aware that if you choose not to fill out the accident forms and you get injured during the event, you won’t be able obtain compensation for your injuries.
*** if an accident occurs, fill out the Accident Insurance Claim Form (Gerber Life Insurance Company, policy number 49-070047-17 following the directions on the form. If questions, contact our Agent, Tim Kakuska, 608 784 4854.